18 Dec 2011

Lennon Wall - Prague










During my recent trip to Prague I set myself the mission of finding the famous John Lennon Wall.  I've visited the city no less than six times and each time, due to ropey maps and guide books, I've gotten myself hopelessly lost trying to sniff out the landmark.  This time, armed with my trusty iPhone and Lonely Planet App nothing would stop me.

The infuriating thing was, once I finally discovered the wall it was actually located right behind the hotel in which I always stay.  D'oh!  Oh well, at least I actually found it.

6 comments:

Charis said...

Wow! Incredible... I didn't know that this existed! I've never been to Prague but it's on my hitlist. Maybe next year :)

Jake said...

Thanks for posting this. We will be in Prague in May and I will check this out.

PinkBow said...

this place looks amazing, you're making me want to go now!

jennifer june said...

This looks bloody amazing! You lucky thing :)

www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

andrea said...

Aw man, it looks so much nicer than when I went!

Mark said...

This is a great selection of images! I go on Prague city breaks every year with my girlfriend and we see this kind of art around the city! It adds culture to often criticised graffiti.