18 Sep 2010

National Cupcake Week: Strawberry Cupcakes

Cupcake week is drawing to a close and today is my penultimate cupcake post.... for now anyway ;)

Today I'm bringing the sunshine back with these delicious Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes!  Another Pet Lamb best seller these cupcakes have a strawberry studded sponge with a filling of finest quality strawberry jam!  They really are the bees knees for strawberry lovers!  Top with a ripe and juicy strawberry and lashings of edible glitter for a jaw dropping effect!


No recipe today as I'm at work (booo) but this recipe, and tonnes more, is from the Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery book.  My personal favorite :)

8 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Aw, so pretty!

Cheers,

Rosa

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

Oh I really love the extra touch of glitter! How girly :)

ByMyFairHand said...

They look so delicious...I've been lusting after the Primrose Bakery book for months now...

Eliana said...

Love the fresh strawberry on top of these. They look delicious.

Suelle said...

What a fantastic selection of cupcakes you've shown over the week. Well done!

Maria♥ said...

Katie, you are certainly the cupcake queen! These cupcakes are just gorgeous and look very yummy.

Maria
x

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, those look divine!

Lisa said...

Those cupcakes are so pretty.