photo m

Pages

13 Sep 2010

National Cupcake Week: Cookies & Cream

Hi there cupcake fans!  Seeing as it's National Cupcake Week I thought how better to celebrate than to treat you all to a whole week of cupcake related posts.  Seems I'm not the only Northerner to have this idea, two of my favourite Newcastle bloggers and some of the sweetest girls I've ever met have also decided to spend the week chained to the stove!  Check out Messy Carla and Little Miss Delicious for more delicious cupcakey treats!

So, what treasure does Monday bring? Why, cookies and cream my dear readers, cookies and cream transformed into a darling little cupcake!  Fans of Pet Lamb will recognise these bad boys, they're are frequent stars of our show and always brings smiles to the faces of passers by.


Now, I'm off to the kitchen to whip up some extra special cakes, check back tomorrow to find out what I've been up to :)

Recipe adapted from The Good Mood Food Blog.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

I didn't know it was National Cupcake Week! Perfect excuse to make more cupcakes...

Ps. I don't think you can top the "cookies and cream" combination..it's so good!

Butter Hearts Sugar said...

Cookies and cream is a favorite of mine. I love how perfect these look.

Chele said...

So excited. Can't wait to see your cupcakes each day!

ajcabuang04 said...

I didn't know it's National Cupcake Week! Cool! haha. Cupcakes look great. Love the picture of them!

Marisa said...

How did I miss cupcake week? Love how your cupcake wrappers look like chocolate too... Is it obvious I have a one track mind?

Maria♥ said...

I didn't realise it was Cupcake week either, must make some cupcakes then!

Your cupcakes always look gorgeous.

Maria
x

Helen said...

Wow, they look great. I have added Oreos to my shopping list!

Eliana said...

What rock have I been hiding under because I had no idea it was National Cupcake Week! You baked up quite the beauty to celebrate. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Lucie said...

Fantastic CCs Katie!

purplecupcakes said...

These look absolutely gorgeous.Will be my next project :-)

Please have a look at my still in-its-baby-shoes blog.

Xx

Simple Girl said...

Great photos! Was this the Martha Stewart Cookies and Cream Cheesecake recipe? Even if it's not, I would definitely add the brown liners and piped icing!

Simple Girl said...

Great photos! Was this the Martha Stewart Cookies and Cream Cheesecake recipe? Even if it's not, I would definitely add the brown liners and piped icing!